Red Cross Blood Drive
The next Lexington blood drive for the American Red Cross will start at 8:30 a.m., Tuesday, October 12, 2021, at the First United Methodist Church, 201 E 8th Street. To make an appointment, please call Mag Fagot at 308-320-3280.
Special Considerations Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Donors are required to wear masks.
- If the donor does not have a mask, they will be given one.
- Please enter through the east doors, then go right (north).
- Donors will first receive temperature checks in the small gym toward the north.
- Donors with temperatures of 99.5°F or higher will be asked to leave.
- Red Cross personnel will sanitize stations after every donor.
- The only food provided will be water and pre-packaged snacks.
- Donors will be asked to vacate the facility immediately.