Lexington Utilities System provides electricity, water, and sewer services. Visit us at 406 East 7th Street during regular business hours Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., or call us at (308) 324-2343.
GREEN ENERGY – SOLAR
Some of Lexington’s electricity is generated by a 26,000-panel solar array northeast of Plum Creek Parkway and Commerce Road. Click here to view online analytics on the array’s operation.
WAYS TO PAY (contact LEXUS for more information or for help arranging):
• ACH – payment is automatically drawn from customer bank account on the 26th of every month.
• Cards – debit and credit card payments made in person or over the phone.
• Drive Thru – checks, cash, or cards accepted at our convenient drive-thru window.
• Drop Box – located on the west of the municipal building at 406 East 7th Street. Checks Only!
• Walk In – visit our office at 406 East 7th Street.
• Web Access – pay online with debit or credit card – Right here
Other Utility Providers:
• Natural Gas – Black Hills Energy, 800-563-0012
Garbage pickup is provided by Dan’s Sanitation, contracted through Lexington Utilities System
REBATES & OTHER INFORMATION::
• Click here to find NPPD rebates & incentives, administered by the City. Many of these are also listed on the City’s form at the link above.
Barb Hodges (308) 324-2343
Click here for 2018 Utilities Rates (set by City Council Resolution)
Business Housing & Development
One of the fastest growing cities in Nebraska for business and families.
Available Housing Lots
Housing Lots Available in Northwest Lexington
Available Building Sites
this link doesn't work
Great information to help keep our streams and rivers clean and healthy.
Building Permits & Rezoning Forms
Zoning, Planning and Building Information
Long Range Land Usage Plan
Future Land Use (from 2013 Comprehensive Plan)
Zoning & Subdivision Information
Quick Links to Forms & Information